Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

SPIN002

Here comes my pinning exercise number 2!

I used a hand painted top from Wildcraft. It was an English Wool Blend, the cheapest hand painted top available on the shop. And it's only £5! A real bargain, isn't it?

IMG_2676

The colourway is called Hopeful. A white top painted with red, pink and blue.

IMG_2681

I divided the top into two fairly equal parts using the method called Fractal Spinning. People said it will have quick colour changes along with long colour repeats. I don't know it yet. Still can't find the right project to use it.

IMG_2688

Before washing and fixing the twist, It is about 100 gram with 140 metres. Guess it's close to heavy worsted?

Honestly I love the colours! All sorts of pinks and purples. My favourites colours!

IMG_2691

What can I make with it? Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment