Oops. It has been exactly three months since my last post! Here finally comes a new post!
I didn't blog but I did knit a bit and finished off 4 projects. I'll post some photos and notes about those projects later, probably. Now I'd love to show what I did yesterday:
(1) I started a shawl by mixing and matching some classic lace repeats from Evelyn A Clark's Knitting Lace Triangles. So far, so good.
(2) Finished spinning some BFL/mohair. Having blocked, it's now enjoying a sunbath. 660 metres in total. Maybe a Swallowtail or Summer Flies?
(3) Bought the cutest set of stitch markers!
(4) Enrolled in a Baking class which will commence in late September.
(5) Divided a braid of Shetland roving. Will be my next knitting project. But I am off to Bergen tomorrow for the Bank Holiday long weekend... so probably will start spinning next week.