Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

FO: One-Row Scarf in Wisdom Blues

Hehe, remember I told you previously that I'd start my holiday knitting with something super easy? So here comes my first FO for Holiday Challenge.

IMGP3826

2.6 balls of Wisdom Poems are used. I bought them from WEBS at deep discount last March when I was still studying in Chicago. What a shame that UK doesn't have anything like WEBS. Not even close!

The pattern is One-Row Handspun Scarf by Yarn Harlot. It's a truly clever pattern. With a very simple 4-stitch pattern (knit, knit, knit through back loop, yarn over), it creates a reversible scarf which is suitable for both men and women. This pattern is super easy and quick too. It took me about 2 hours to knit 30 grams. It means next time when I knit this scarf again, I can budget about 9 hours for it. Sounds sweet. In theory it can be done in two or three nights, which can definitely be a wonderful last minute gift.


By the way, it's not my first One-Row Handspun Scarf. I did knit one using my own handspun in early October but forgot to blog about it.


IMGP3828

Next time I'll definitely blog about it when I knit this scarf again using my own handspun. What? Of course! Of course I'll knit this again! Where can I find another easy but lovely pattern to show off beautiful (and my not so beautiful) handspun yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment